WARNING:

The blog content here is not always family friendly. I OCCASIONALLY write/review in erotica, extreme violence, horror, foul language and otherwise questionable content. I will warn the readers when this content occurs.

IWSG: NO COMMENT

|

Wednesday, June 4, 2014



Well, its another first Wednesday of the month, and time for the Insecure Writer's Support Group hosted by Ninja Captain Alex J Cavanaugh, and this month's helpers: C Lee McKenzie, Tracy Jo, Melanie Schulz, and L G Keltner. Visit the sign up page to add your link - if you are new to the IWSG - or to view other participants. Please try to visit someone new-to-you on the linky, and you never know who's day your will make, or what kind of friendship you will establish by taking a risk.

I have no accomplishments or insecurities to post this month. I've been comfortably busy in my writing world, day job, and personal life; barely having time to stop and see where I am, much less where I am going. Time consistently gets away from me whatever I am doing. Unfortunately, my blogging is the first activity to suffer. I have not been posting, and even worse, have not been commenting on either my friend's posts, or even responding consistently to comments on my posts.

To rectify this lack of commenting, my contribution to this month's IWSG is to hop around and read/comment on as many blog posts as I can before the end of this weekend.

Have a good weekend, and I'll see ya'll around the blogs.

23 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Well nothing to complain about isn't a bad thing

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's just as good!

Suzanne Furness said...

That's a good thing :)

mooderino said...

Best excuse for neglecting the blogging. Good for you.

mood
Moody Writing

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I've not been blogging either, but I've had a lot of non-writing projects that needed my attention.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I've been keeping up with Blogging but my presence on Twitter and Facebook is nearly nonexistent.

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Hi, Donna! *waving* Sometimes we have nothing to say because everything is aligned, and that's okay! Thanks for letting us know!! ;)

klahanie said...

Hey Donna,

Being in what seems to be a comfortable balance is encouraging. In regards to blogging, you can only do what you can do. I know that it can be so overwhelming and people do understand.

Your contribution to "I Was Seeking Gary", is duly noted! :)

Take care, Donna.

Gary

Denise Covey said...

Hi Donna. Yes, I've asked the blogging question this month. I'm sorry you can't get around as much, but blogging is so so time consuming. I'm doing more writing, less blogging these days. I got my ms assessment back from an editor and I am full of new ideas to polish this novel of mine!

Denise x

cleemckenzie said...

You did a great job, Donna. And thanks for making one of your stops at my place.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Donna it's true you never know who's day you'll make with a simple act of kindness. I wish you a super day.

Michael Di Gesu said...

HI, Donna,

Glad to hear things are busy but productive.... I certainly have missed you about the blogosphere, but I totally get the time thing.

I'm not posting as much either. A-Z wiped me out and I'm trying to play catch up on Beta reads, querying Portrait, and trying to get my condo sold. There's ever enough time to do it all, is there?

Have a wonderful weekend!

Donna K. Weaver said...

It's a start, right? Real life can do that to us.

Gossip_Grl said...

I understand this! I have felt so overwhelmed these days and my broken Internet didn't help the situation. I found it a good thing this time. I was able to come up with an idea for yet another story to hoard! Look at it this way it gives you time to think and put things into perspective!

Visiting today from the ISWG link list and my other blog @
http://iknewiwould.blogspot.com/

Al Diaz said...

Nothing to complain about, isn't that great? You've given me such a brilliant idea just now. Must go writing it down but I leave you big Dragon Hugs!

farawayeyes said...

I hear you loud and clear.

Misha Gericke said...

Glad to read that you're insecurity free this month.

I'm also trying to spend more time visiting blogs. It's amazing how fast I can get behind on my comments when I'm writing and editing.

DEZMOND said...

it's good to be busy

Simon Kewin said...

A lack of insecurities is a very good thing...

Deniz Bevan said...

I like your IWSG idea - I've been pretty much attempting to do the same, as I've been falling behind on comments since the A-Z!

J. Lenni Dorner said...

Sounds like a great goal!

Happy Blitz day!

Johnell DeWitt said...

Happy Blitz Day.

Johnell DeWitt said...

Happy Blitz Day.